Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bee Crafty card with freebie digi from their site



Fun challenge from Bee Crafty http://bee-crafty.blogspot.com/ The challenge is to chop a digi. I used a freebie digi from Bee Crafty. I knew I wanted the bunny to sit on a swing but I didn't know if I could draw one. I used a rubber stamp at home, of a tree branch, then drew on the swing. The little bunny looks like it was meant to be there! I colored it with markers, then put a clear embossing powder over it to make the little bunny stand out.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [15 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Great use of your image and the colours are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Bee Crafty challenge this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments