Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

WHIMSICAL FAIRIES & FAIRY TALES BLOG HOP and challenge card

WHIMSICAL FAIRIES & FAIRY TALES Scrapbook Stamp Society BLOG HOP

Hello Society Guys & Dolls,


Here is the card I made using a digi stamp called Lil Sweetie First day of Spring by artist Sherri Baldy. You can find it here at Scrapbook stamp society Lil Sweetie  I picked this digi for this themed hop because she reminds me of the fairy tale my grandma used to tell me when I was a little girl. I love that art can bring back a special memory like that. My grandma was the most special person in my life back then.  
I used pink rhinestones which you can find at  http://www.classycardsnsuch.com/Hot_Pink_Rhinestones_p/w2s-2264.htm
I am also entering this card is the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge over at:  www.classycardsnsuch.com
 



*Each stop will pick a lucky commenter to win a digi stamp from Scrapbook Stamp Society. YOU MUST leave a comment and sign up to follow each blog including our Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog. We also invite you to become a member of our Scrapbook Stamp Society.

*Grand Prize!- 1 lucky commenter will win $10.00 gift certificate to be used at the Scrapbook Stamp Society's Digital Stamp Store.

Winners will be selected by Random draw on Feb 23, 2012 and will be announced at our next Blog Hop on Feb. 24, 2012. be sure to come back to see if you are a lucky winner.
 The hop starts here at Addicted-To-Stamps Blog    http://www.addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com/


Holley - http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/ GO HERE NEXT



24 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry this is gorgeous! Love the colours and the layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sher, this card is so adorable! I love the layout and how you colored the image ~hugs!~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i can live comment now. Your card are so pretty!!! Love this colors.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sher, I just love the papers you chose to go with this image. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, This is SOOOO DARLING I Love everything about your card...Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very NICE!!! love the pink! I didn't think I was going to like this digi, but I've changed my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sher...she's beautiful. I love the image and the colors! They work great together. I agree, a lot of our crafting really does bring back childhood memories. Very well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card.. glad you gave me some ideas to use the image with ..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute
    colors adorable and the rabbit and mouse
    too too cute!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is so cute. Everything about it is wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cute card. It is just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sher, what a darling image!! Love the card and color combo!! :)

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  13. SHER, YOU CARDS HAVE GOTTEN SOOO GOOD. tHIS IS DARLING AND THE COLOURS ARE GREAT!!!!GOOD WORK MY FRIEND!...KIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful love colors used, such a neat card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card! Love your blog sherry. So excited to get to know you better
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Classy Cards 'n Such!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and I was just at the store looking at all the Lil Sweeties images for sale. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute!!! I love the colors you've used! Thanks for playing in the challenge from Classy Cards 'n Such!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the papers you chose. Thank you for joining us in the Classy Cards & Such Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is simply adorable!!! I love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments