Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Echo Park and a digi stamp

My card today is one of my favorites.  It has beautiful Echo Park Paper from the For The Record Collection.  I love this collection, if you scroll through my last couple posts you will see other papers from this beautiful collection.  You can buy the paper right here from Paper Patch Crafts: http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts?_rdc=1

The cute little girl digi stamp is from Sherri Baldy and you can buy that here: http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=besties-name-game-digi-stand-by-Sherri-Baldy&auction_id=105004

The svg file for the tree is from Birds cards.


I may end up making this bigger and keeping it on my wall.  I love the saying, and it reminds me to find beauty in everything.


2 comments:

  1. Love the card, Sherri has some beautiful images, you saying is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, great image ad I love the branch and flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments