Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Butterfly card

I ran across a fun challenge at Crafting Musketeers today.  Butterflies!  I haven't done anything with butterflies for awhile so I put on my thinking cap and decided to make a shaped card.  If you would like
to join the challenge #10 you can find it here: http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.com/2014/02/welcome-to-challenge-10-butterflies.html?spref=fb  Ends feb 27th

After cutting the file, I thought it looked a little plain so I decided to chance it, and doodle on it.  I really
like how the scribbles turned out.  I then took my perfect pearls mist and sprayed it to give it a sparkle.

I'm making this a thank you card for a special friend of my mine.  Hope she likes it.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely thank you card for Crafting Musketeers 'butterflies' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments