Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

New stamp and a new challenge

Oh what a great challenge that I've found today.  It just so happens that my mother and father in law adopted a new dog this week named Sugar.  The challenge is to make a card with a domestic animal.  Sherri Baldy just put out a brand new Bestie stamp tonight, so I knew it was the perfect choice to use.

You can find that digi stamp here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/180421689/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?

I am entering my card into the challenge at Come and Get it http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, with great colors, I agree that is a darling image. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and super image!!

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just ADORABLE! I love the colors, and those eyes...oh my! Hers are pretty, too..LOL! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Come and Get It!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the perfect card, Sher! SUPER CUTE, of course, because the image is fabulous. Your colors and paw prints are great! Thanks for the heads up about the new challenge, too! (love her pink jeans!) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments