Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

color challenge

I wanted to do some scrapbooking and ran across this fun color challenge. I had some really fun papers for it. I took a photo of my son and his girlfriend this Spring, and knew it would work great for this page.
Thanks for taking a peak.  

I forgot the word is NEW-  you have to use a product for each letter of the word.
N- Nature (the photo)
E- Embellishment (I used the fairy coloing as my embellishment)
W- hmm I didn't think of anything for W, how about Wonderful die daisy umbrella. lol

Products used:
Momenta cardstock and patterned paper
This fun little coloring is from a free coloring page online
The umbrella flower die is from My-Besties by Sherri Baldy
I also use Lunapic to put my name, and the frame around the outside of the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments