Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Let's Capture our Memories Card Sketch #76

It's time for another fun card sketch at Let's Capture Our Memories. This month's theme is
birthdays.  We happen to have a couple birthday girls this month including myself.  Yay! Happy Birthday to us.  :)

This card I have made for my youngest son who happens to turn 21 on July 1st this year.  His favorite color is green, so I popped a little bit of color into it.

Now this was a fancy sketch with lots of details.  whew! I think I got them all, hope so, because I can't fit much more onto this card. :)

I've used Spellbinders dies, Sherri Baldy My-Bestie flower die, and brads to finish my card.

Would love to see what you can do this month with our sketch, hope you will come play along with us.  http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments