Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A couple of cards

Well goodness! I can't believe its taken me a month to get my crafty mojo back. LOL

This little Bestie stamp is a clear stamp from Sherri Baldy My-Besties called Chantilly Millie.
You can purchase the image in digi and in clear stamp it either at Etsy or Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Chantilly Millie by Sherri Baldy

Just a little challenge that I had from the Koala T crafts group to use
a page in a book to make my card.

Another darling My-Bestie image from Sherri Baldy

This fabulous stamp is a clear polymer stamp from Sunsational Stamps.






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Each one so unique and colorful! You have been busy, even tho you claim that your mojo was missing. LOL - thank you for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous selection of cards Sher of course my eyes and heart have been drawn to the Besties they are stunning, but I am also loving the others as well such a wonderful diversity of images you have done a great job with these, so glad you got your mojo back.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments