Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bottlecap card

I couldn't resist trying a bottlecap on a card.   Very easy.  I used e6000 to glue my bottlecap
to my flower.  My bottlecaps and epoxy stickers were bought from Michael's.  The 
beautiful flatback bead trim was from Creatingwithdetails.com and of course the lovely
little image in the bathtub is from Scrapbook Stamp society.  

I've used Bottlecap sheet #1 found here:
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Bottlecaps-1-4x6--multicolored-sheet-download-MyBesties&auction_id=107453

The bottlecap images come in a 4x6 sheet to download.
Just set your printer for 4x6 inches.  The epoxy stickers
and the bottlecaps are 1" so they match the images
perfectly.  I also use my Martha Stewart circle punch.
See the yellow spot? That is where I punched my image
out.  


Beautiful beading from Creating with Details
 https://www.creatingwithdetails.com/beaded-trims/229-ivory-flatback-bead-trim-2-yds.html

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments