Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

For a dear friend

 I sent this frame  to a dear friend of mine.  She was out jogging one morning with a friend and got
run down by a car.  She has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks now.  I don't know if this
will get to her room or not, but if it does, I hope it brightens her day.  Praying for her daily.

I used a Martha Stewart punch border for the matting around the image.
My image is a My Besties stamp, it is precolored by Sherri Baldy. Very easy to use.

If you would like to get this image you can get it at Sherri Baldy's etsy site https://www.etsy.com/listing/203896902/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_2&ga_search_query=hang%2Bin%2Bthere or at
www.scrapbookstampsociety.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments