Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Linky party at Scrapbook blessings Club

There is a fabulous linky party with prizes going on over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.  I am entering
my calendar that I made this month for the Besties Dutch Girl challenge.  It went live a week ago, so I hope this is okay to enter.
I am using a Lil Lovely by Sherri Baldy My-Besties.  Isn't she adorable?  My calendar that I used can
be found online by typing in free calendar pages 2015
For the base of my calendar I am using coasters that we found at a garage sale.  I just papered them up all pretty. :)
Be sure to come enter your project today at Scrapbook blessings club to be entered to win!
http://www.scrapbookblessingsclub.com/2014/12/december-linky-party-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. Pretty calendar! Thanks for joining us at SBC this month. Happy New Year. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments