Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Celebrate

Back again with another challenge.  2 to be exact.

I am entering Cupcake Inspirations the colors are brown, pink and gray.  I've used 2 of the 3.  I just
couldn't find a way to add the gray.  http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/  This challenge closes
1/23 so come play along.

I am also entering The Paper Players, their challenge is  CAS with sentiment as the focus.  I've cut my sentiment on the scan n cut machine, and used the same paper for my card decorations.  Can't get much more simple than this. :)  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ This challenge closes 1/22



7 comments:

  1. What a fun creation! Your use of the striped paper is perfect for your card....love the cutout! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love brown and pink! The sentiment is so fun in the striped paper. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and brown together! Such a great combo! Such a fun way to use the twine! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love how you used the twine. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Grats on making the top 6 at Cupcake Inspirations!! Woot!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments