Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Scrapbook Blessings Club tutorial link and challenge

My dear friend Sandy runs the challenge blog over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.  I you haven't been over there on FB or on the blog be sure to come check it out. Always a fun challenge, and tutorial happening.  Come play along here: http://www.scrapbookblessingsclub.com/2015/01/jan-cascade-card-tutorial-challenge.html  Ends 1/31

Today there is a tutorial for Cascading cards.  To me, they look like accordians, not sure how they
get their name, but they are fun to make.

Here is my take on the challenge.  I'm using memory dies, and a beautiful die from Sherri Baldy
that you can find at www.my-besties.com I cut off the ends on this to fit my card but it is a 
beautiful bird border die that is 5.5 inches long. 


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this month at SBC. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooo beautiful! I LOVE everything about it! Thanks for playing with SBC.

    ps: I love your Bestie header!!!! Too Cute!

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments