Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I am up at 2 am making this card.  Pretty funny that I'm wide awake crafting.  I feel as if I could stay
up all night, ever pulled an all nighter crafting?  :)  Sounds good to me. 

I've been playing with one of the cute Valentine Besties by Sherri Baldy. This little digi image can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/218684640/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=img5082 Don't forget the code Yourspecial50 to get 1/2 off your total purchase.

I am entering the following challenges with my card.


http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2015/01/sweet-blast-from-past.html?showComment=1422807519425#c4155946929753647329


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, sweet, sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up at 2:00 AM crafting?!! Yikes!! Actually that sounds fabulous if I didn't have those pesky kids wanting food and care all the next day! Your card is so cute! I love the heart paper and all the fabulous pastels.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card I love it Sher XOXO
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments