Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pout it Out

I had so much fun doing challenges last month with my friend Jen, that I thought I would keep it going again, and do another month.

Today's challenges Jen and I decided to do are the Cupcake Inspiration Colors #296 found here:
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/
and
Crafting when we can Favorite Quote challenge found here: http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/


wow my blue looks way off when put side by side huh? lol  ah well, it got
me out of my funk of using the same colors over and over.  What do you think
about the quote? pretty cute huh?  The image is a My-Besties digi stamp
called pouting prudence, or time out prudence and can be found at Scrapbook stamp society.







5 comments:

  1. Nice card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations . Eva, Sweetie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love Sherri Baldy's images too. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    - Sandy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Colour combo, I also love My Bestie's - great card (love your banner at the top of your page too :)) Thanks for joining us at CWWC Challenges & good luck! DT - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and sentiment! Sometimes I need a card just like this to get me out of a mood! Haha! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute image, lovely card
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments