Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Unity Stamps Card


Unity Stamps Challenge- Be Inspired

My card today is using stamps by Unity Stamp Company.
The big flowers stamps, the arrows stamp, and made with Love stamp.

My papers are from My Mind's Eye

This was such a fun challenge. There is a darling sketch challenge for both a card
and a layout there, so come play along.  If you aren't one for sketches, there is also
a color challenge going on.  Come give it a try.

For my card, I wasn't exactly a straight stamper, but really liked how it
turned out.  Goes to show you don't have to be a perfect stamper to make
a cute card. :)  





I would like to enter my card into the challenge at:  http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/
This challenge ends April 8th.

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons I love to stamp is because of the imperfect style AND the challenge of using the imperfection. You've done an outstanding job with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments