Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Shiver Me Timbers

Fun boy card today.  My son which happens to be 22 in July this year will be receiving this card.  Never too old for a fun pirate card.  Alex has a ship tattoo on his arm so I figured he would appreciate this.   Inside the saying is Shiver me Timbers ye be 22 this year.  :)  (Thanks Jessie perfect sentiment)



The image is by Sherri Baldy and can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232509973/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_22

The map I made by crumbling up paper and spraying it with Black Star Dust Glimmer Spritz which can be found at www.my-besties.com along with a lot of other great colors.

The swept away anchor is a rub-on that I just rubbed on white paper and cut out.

Very simple and fun card to make.  :)  thanks for taking a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments